Caterer/Food Truck Vendor Option
All Participating Handpicked Vendors Receive
- Inclusion in Handpicked’s Marketing Efforts: Full social media plan, blog posts, printed collateral, local advertising, ticket giveaways and influencer partnerships
- Inclusion in the Handpicked Map and Field Guide: Handed to all attendees the day of the event so there is no need to bring additional marketing collateral outside of business cards
- One Pair of Free Tickets to Invite a Client of Your Choice
- Attendee Information
- Professional Event Photos
Product-based Collaboration Corner
Three Vendors Per Category
- Rentals, product, services, staff and food for Styled Shoot meets Wedding Reception Area: Inspiration-based food options that showcase your brand’s style and unique talents for guests to experience first hand (minimum two options - appetizer portions to feed guests and vendors, approximately 150 people)
- Serveware, flatware, etc.
- Business cards for guests
- Inspiration-based styled set-up within highlighted Styled Shoot meets Wedding Reception Area
- Custom-design napkins
- Custom-designed Signage
- Spaces vary by vendor because of the collaborative design, detailed information will be provided after confirmation
All Vendors Are Required to Pay the Vendor Fee and Complete the FollowinG before Participation Will be Confirmed.
Please list Baci Designer, LLC - 551 Sydney Place, Tallmadge, Ohio 44278 as the Certificate Holder.
The Certificate of Liability is for those who hold business liability insurance - something that kicks in, if in the event of an accident - and ensures that you personally are not held responsible. We have found certain vendors do not carry this type of insurance due to the fact that they are not present at weddings and hold a very small risk running product-based businesses out of their homes. If this is the case with your business, please reach out so we can discuss the possibility of accepting you without a Certificate of Liability. Please note, the Hold Harmless Agreement within the contract states that we as the hosts and the venue are not liable in the case of an occurrence.