Bridal Attire, Menswear, Bridesmaid Attire and Bridal Event Fashion Vendor Option
All Participating Handpicked Vendors Receive
- Inclusion in Handpicked’s Marketing Efforts: Full social media plan, blog posts, printed collateral, local advertising, ticket giveaways and influencer partnerships
- Inclusion in the Handpicked Map and Field Guide: Handed to all attendees the day of the event so there is no need to bring additional marketing collateral outside of business cards
- One Pair of Free Tickets to Invite a Client of Your Choice
- Attendee Information
- Professional Event Photos
One Vendor Per Category
- Rentals, product, service and staff for Styled Shoot meets Wedding Reception Area
- Interactive demonstrations (dress fittings, etc.) that showcase your brand’s style and unique talents for guests to experience first hand
- Inspiration-based self-styling of your provided space within highlighted Styled Shoot meets Wedding Reception Area
- Business cards for guests
- Custom-designed Signage
- Product sales allowed (no cash and carry gown sales), please brings bags/packing materials for customers
- Estimated 5x7’ Area with 36” Round High-top with Linen (Room for clothing rack if you’d like to bring one)
- Access to one shared 4x4’ Fitting Room
All Vendors Are Required to Pay the Vendor Fee and Complete the FollowinG before Participation Will be Confirmed.
Please list Baci Designer, LLC - 551 Sydney Place, Tallmadge, Ohio 44278 as the Certificate Holder.
The Certificate of Liability is for those who hold business liability insurance - something that kicks in, if in the event of an accident - and ensures that you personally are not held responsible. We have found certain vendors do not carry this type of insurance due to the fact that they are not present at weddings and hold a very small risk running product-based businesses out of their homes. If this is the case with your business, please reach out so we can discuss the possibility of accepting you without a Certificate of Liability. Please note, the Hold Harmless Agreement within the contract states that we as the hosts and the venue are not liable in the case of an occurrence.